“You can burn my house, steal my car, drink my liquor from an old fruit jar. Do anything you want to do, but honey, lay off of my shoes. Don’t you step on my blue suede shoes.”
- I’m Jacquie, with a q.
- I was born and bred in Steeler Nation, but the District is my home now.
- I am currently a student at The University of Oxford.
- I am one of those stereotypical coffee-addicted, struggling college students–but no I am not camping out on Wall Street.
- When I grow up I want to be Serena van der Woodson or Condoleezza Rice.
- I am in love with all things Paris.
- And this is my little blog about everything lust worthy, including Elvis himself.